|Duration incl. arrival / departure days:||8 days (6 days on excursion)|
|Route:||Port Ghalib – Elphinstone – Daedalus – Zabargad/Rocky – Fury Shoals- Hamata|
|Difficulty:||Only suitable for experienced divers|
|Minimum number of logged dives:||50|
- Arrival day (usually Thursday)
One of our employees picks you up from the airport and takes you to Port Ghalib in a modern, air conditioned car or bus. Then you move into your cabin.
- First day
The boat departs the harbor of Port Ghalib at around 9 AM. Following this, we do two check dives and one or two additional dives at the Elphinstone reefs. Afterwards, we head off to Daedalus overnight.
- Second and third day
There are 3 dives on the reefs of Daedalus per day. Afterwards, we head off to Zabargad overnight.
- Fourth and fifth day
There are 3 dives on the reefs of Daedalus and the Rocky Islands per day. Afterwards, we head off to the Fury Shoals overnight.
- Sixth day
We conduct two dives at the reefs of the Fury Shoals in the morning. After lunch we then head back to port at Hamata. No later than 4 PM we are back in the harbor of Hamata.
- Departure day (usually Thursday)
One of our employees takes you to the airport in a modern, air conditioned car or bus.
Included services (no surcharge):
- Transfer to and from Marsa Alam airport
- Harbor fees
- National park fees
- 7 days on our boat in a double cabin
- Full room and board including tea / instant coffee / water / soft drinks
- Snacks for in between
- 12l aluminum-tank , lead
- 3-4 dives per day on board
Obligatory services (not included in the price):
- Visa and plane tickets
- Transfer to and from Hurghada airport (+50€ per person)
- Insurance, diving license
- Alcoholic drinks
- Diving insurance
Optional services (surcharge, as required):
- Plane ticket (on request based on the current price)
- Diving equipment (Diving computer, fins, …)
- Diving excursions in Egypt are dependent on the weather. Because of this our routes are subject to change. The decision about the actual route is made by the tour guide and the captain, who is responsible for the safety of the guests. Based on this, we reserve the right to make changes to the dives included on the route.
- Services offered are subject to prior sale, changes and mistakes.
- The general terms and conditions of Hamata Mongroves apply.
If you have questions concerning our diving excursions please use the “Inquiry” form to send us a non-binding booking inquiry.
Using the following form you can book a diving excursion: